Vaccination Requirements and Boarding FAQs
- A certificate on Vaccination(c5 or kennel cough) must be produced when boarding with us. Dogs will not be accepted without proof of vaccination.
- Customers are welcome to bring there own pets bedding, toys, treats, bones, etc. But we will not be responsible if it gets destroyed or ruined while staying with us.
- We try to maintain a similar feeding pattern as you do at home. We have a wide variety of foods including natural dog loaf, fresh meat, premium dry food, canned food and much more. Customers may also bring their own food at no extra charge.
- Administration of tablets,powders,creams etc. are all inclusive in your daily boarding fees.
- We encourage all dogs to up to be date with their flea and worming treatment.
- 24 hour care is available as owner and operator lives on site. Also, Vet on call.
- Optional bathing is available for all dogs before departure for $18.
- While staying at Cranbourne Boarding Kennels we would love your dog to find a friend to socialize with. We only attempt to mix dogs of a similar size and temperment